Knowing Yourself

 Knowing Yourself

 

    A person once asked me if I already had it, stopped to think who I was and I found that one absurd question, but today I see that I really knew very little about myself.

    As time went by, life provided me with experiences where, more and more, I had to isolate myself and seek an understanding of what was happening in the mine life and studying this self-knowledge and I became interested more and more for this theme and  I discovered the importance of getting to know each other more, knowing what our strengths are, our weaknesses, knowing how we can change and what we can't.

    One thing I've realized over that time is this. search is a search that never ends because life is a constant movement and changes and some characteristics of our personality only manifest in certain situations and with certain types of people.

    The search for self-knowledge is also a matter of moderation and self-control, as there are many aspects of our personality that we cannot change so easily.

    A very wise gentleman I met told me that when we are in conflict situations with other people, we should always ask if we are really right in what we are thinking and saying because there is always the side of other people that we are not aware of, and that we may often be entering the field of judgment .

    Life has many aspects, many sides. It's like the sides of a coin, there's one side and the other, of the same coin and we can compare that with situations. that happen in our life. Not everything is all bad, and even good can have a less than good look.

    So the way to get to know yourself is also a practice of reflection, pondering, self-control and sucess.

    A person once asked me if I already had it, stopped to think who I was and I found that one absurd question, but today I see that I really knew very little about myself.

    As time went by, life provided me with experiences where, more and more, I had to isolate myself and seek an understanding of what was happening in the mine life and studying this self-knowledge and I became interested more and more for this theme and  I discovered the importance of getting to know each other more, knowing what our strengths are, our weaknesses, knowing how we can change and what we can't.

    One thing I've realized over that time is this. search is a search that never ends because life is a constant movement and changes and some characteristics of our personality only manifest in certain situations and with certain types of people.

    The search for self-knowledge is also a matter of moderation and self-control, as there are many aspects of our personality that we cannot change so easily.

    A very wise gentleman I met told me that when we are in conflict situations with other people, we should always ask if we are really right in what we are thinking and saying because there is always the side of other people that we are not aware of, and that we may often be entering the field of judgment .

    Life has many aspects, many sides. It's like the sides of a coin, there's one side and the other, of the same coin and we can compare that with situations. that happen in our life. Not everything is all bad, and even good can have a less than good look.

    So the way to get to know yourself is also a practice of reflection, pondering, self-control and sucess.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Penso logo existo!